Monday, June 29, 2015

Germany Week 54

Dear Mum,

Well, it sounds like you had a pretty exciting week. So much to do and it all sounds fun. What's more Joseph's back! Weird. What's weirder is that Sam is leaving. Don't know if I can handle that one. Also weird that people actually read that mission blog thing. Apparently Elder Bednar reads blogs too, so maybe he read mine too...

Well probably the most noteworthy thing of my week was the move to Mainz. Elder Bean did not go home, but is in fact going home at the end of this transfer. My new companion, Elder Blanchard is actually younger than me on the mission, which is weird for me. I'm actually his second companion so it's way different than all of my other experiences. Should be interesting.

My new address is:
Boppstraße 36
55118 Mainz

So my First day in Mainz we got a Text from one of the members here telling me that we needed to meet because apparently Elder Blanchard told everyone that I was coming. Well then I asked what this member's last name was and it was Baake. Turns out the ehemalige Elder Baake (one of Jacob's former companions) lives here. Crazy crazy.

Well, this place is hip happenin and you're great! Have a fantabulous week!

Love you more!
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment