Monday, July 6, 2015

Germany Week 55

Dear Mummzy,

Crazy stuff. I don't know if I could say that I'm feeling comfortable here in Mainz, but that's mostly just because it's been about 40 Grad this whole week and no one has Air Conditioning (except for the GML, who's American). But anyway, beside losing probably twenty pounds just in Water weight Mainz is awesome. We've got a lot going on, and the members are all great. I have met the ehemalige Elder Baake, but I haven't really had the chance to talk to him yet.

Also, like I said we've had a lot to do this last bit and it's been way fun. There's this one guy we're teaching that is always interesting. He likes to talk a lot and he's had a very interesting life and therefore has a lot of great insights, but what's best is when he stops talking. Not because I'd rather he didn't talk, but because it's always because he feels the Spirit. There have been a few learning points I guess you could say because of that. You see, when he stops talking, it sometimes creates some sort of awkward pauses, but it's always better to let him think and start talking again than to interrupt his feeling the Spirit.

Well, we also had an awesome Independence Day celebration at the Fugal's (the GML and his family). Wasn't quite as much of a party as it sounds like yours was, but at least we had air conditioning right?

You're great!

Love you more!!!
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment