Monday, June 22, 2015

Germany Week 53

'Ey Mums!

I'm glad you got the air conditioning fixed so you don't have to live the whole Summer like you were in Germany. Of course at this point I don't really mind not having AC right now considering I was tempted to wear a sweater today. T'is verrückt (crazy).

Anyway, this week was great. M. did indeed get taufed (baptized). That was great. Unfortunately I somehow didn't get any pictures and he's in Poland for a month now so I probably won't get a picture with him. I think the Sisters took one though, so maybe I can get it from them. Anyway, other than that the week wasn't too exciting. Most of it was taken up getting ready for the baptism. We did also have Transfer Calls on Saturday though. (That was a ridiculously busy day) Turns out I'm going to Mainz. I don't know too much about it, but it sounds like a nice place from what people say. What's more it's fairly close to Frankfurt, so hopefully I'll be able to go to the Temple before it shuts down.

Also, you're great, church is true and I hope you have a wonderful week! Oh, also you should tell Jacob and Kyri and Logan to have a happy belated birthday.

Love you more!
Elder Whatever-my-name-is-these-days

No comments:

Post a Comment