Monday, September 28, 2015

Germany Week 67

Dear Mum,

This week was pretty good. I'm trying to remember what actually happened. It was one of those crazy weeks with so much that it's hard to remember any of it... Let's see... Well, I went on a split with Elder Robinett. That was great. Meanwhile Elder Frickey had a good Termin (meeting) with D2. He also came to church, so that's going well. After that Split Elder Frickey and I went to visit the Baake family. That was a party. Then we had to go back to Frankfurt so we could go to Zone Conference the next day and get there on time. (We also had to go that night because I realized I had accidentally stolen Elder White's BahnCard from the split. Whoops...)

The best part of the week was definitely Sunday. R, a guy who got baptized some 20 years ago and just started coming back to church about when I got here, came to church in a suit. It was super exciting because normally he comes to church in a T-shirt and jeans, but last week bishop told him that if he comes to church in a white shirt he can go with the ward on their temple trip in a couple of weeks so this week he came in a suit. It was great.

Well I can't think of anything else to say... You're great! Church is true! General Conference is this week and it will be epic!

Love you more!
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment