Monday, September 21, 2015

Germany Week 66

Dear Mom,

This week was pretty good. We were able to meet with D2 on Friday and teach him about the restoration. It went pretty well. He seemed to enjoy it and to be able to understand most of the stuff. He also took a copy of The Book of Mormon and said he would read it and pray about it, so that's good. We should have another appointment with him tomorrow, though I won't be there because we'll be on a split with the Zone Leaders and I'll be in Frankfurt. We're hopefully also going to meet with a guy named S on that day too. Schauen wir mal (we'll see).

We also went to an international car show today. That was crazy. Elder Frickey and Elder Rowe were super duper excited and we all went with and saw some pretty cars. Unfortunately most of the pictures I took are on my camera, and my reader won't work anymore so you'll have to wait until I come home to see them, but here's one of a super fancy car I sat in.



Love you more!!!
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment