Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Germany Week 62

My week was great. I did get your present and it was actually hilarious because we don't actually have a real freezer so we got it just before we went to Zone Training (we actually left a few minutes after we had planned so we could wait longer and right as we were leaving the doorbell rang), and we figured it would stay cooler in the box it came in than in our fridge. So we went to Zone Training, came back and it was still frozen! What's more, because it's a bunch of small things it actually fits in our freezer! And it's delicious. I took a nice picture of how crammed our freezer is now, but it was with my camera, which is hard to send you since I'm writing this on my iPad, so you'll just have to imagine.

The rest of my week was pretty good too. Actually I got another awesome birthday present later that day. We went to a member's house later and we got there a bit early, so we klingeled some people around where he lived. The last name we were going to klingel answered, asked if we were Zeugen Jehovah's and when we said we were Mormons they let us in. Turns out they were 14 year old girls, but they took a copy of The Book of Mormon and gave us they number, so that was cool.

Anyway, I don't know how the temple was yet because I'm currently typing this while waiting for the next session to start, but I'm sure it will be great. This is going to be the last time I get to go because it closes übernächster Samstag.

Well, hope you have an awesome week! Love you more! Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment