Monday, August 10, 2015

Germany Week 60

Hey mom,

My week was pretty good. The first part of the week was pretty full with Abschieds Termine (farewell appointments) for Elder Blanchard. It was funny because they were all families that Elder Blanchard of course knew very well, but I hadn't ever had an appointment with any of them before so it was also nice for me to meet them. I guess that's what happens when one of you has been there for four transfers and the other for only one.

The last half of the week was a bit slower. We spent most of it getting Elder Frickey situated and accustomed to the area. We've only been together for about four days, so one cannot really know how everything will läuf (run) in our companionship, but it seems like it should be pretty good. Sure hope so anyway because it's pretty likely we'll be together for a while. Elder Frickey is pretty convinced this is going to be his last area, which really wouldn't be surprising. Schauen wir mal (We'll See).

Well, I can't think of anything else to say. I'm sure something else exciting happened, but it currently escapes me, so I guess I'll just end here.

Love you more!!!

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment