Monday, February 2, 2015

Germany Week 33

This week was pretty busy. We met with a few investigators, including Y. That was actually the first time I was able to teach him because he's been sick and really busy with school ever since I got here, so while I met him when he came to church, we haven't actually taught him. But he seems pretty excited and ready for his baptism, so that should be great. The baptism means that we have a crazy busy week though, because we still have to teach Y a few minor things, as well as get his interview done along with everything else we usually have to do. Should be a crazy, but also a good week.

Well I can't think of anything else specific to say, but this work is great! I know God is there for us and just waiting to bless us, and when we ask he assuredly will.

Love you more!!!
Isaac

I know what I forgot!Köln! A week ago I visited the Kölner Dom



No comments:

Post a Comment