Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Germany Week 31

This week sure was an adventure. Duisburg seems like it's pretty great, though I haven't gotten to experience it too much yet because I arrived Wednesday evening, and was then pretty sick on Thursday. So we took it pretty easy for the next few days. We did meet some pretty cool people though and church yesterday was great. Hopefully this week will be better and I'll actually feel healthy enough to do more than just go to the pre-planned appointments. As for Elder Tolson, he's actually even "older" then I thought. He's actually going home at the end of this transfer, so that should be interesting.

Well, that was pretty much my week, hopefully next week I'll have more exciting things to say because I won't have been coughing with every word I tried to say to the people here.

You're dandy!
Love you more!!!
Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment