Monday, January 12, 2015

Germany Week 30

Dear Momma,

Nothing too crazy happened this week. Transfer calls were on Saturday though, and strangely enough I'm actually moving! Weird. I'm off to Duisburg, near the Border of The Netherlands. I still don't know exactly what to think of it. It's exciting to move on and go somewhere new, but I'll definitely miss Bamberg and all of the people here. Well, whatever I may feel I know that it's the Lord's will and it's for the best, for me and for the people I serve. I'll be serving there with Elder Tollson (I haven't ever seen his name, only heard it, so I'm not 100% sure that's how you spell it.) and I've heard he's a pretty cool missionary, and that he's pretty old on the mission.

The rest of the week wasn't too exciting. Thankfully it was pretty warm, though it was also a little rainy. I'm glad you had a good time at Stake Conference and at your movie. I hope you have a great week!

Love you more!
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment