Monday, August 18, 2014

Germany Week 9

Dear Sister Mom,

It's weird turning old... Elder Swan this morning said something along the lines of "Happy Birthday! How does it feel to be a fourth of the way through your life, and not even a fourth of the way through your mission?" As for my present, there have been some rumors, and they were actually started by lds.org , at least more or less, that Germany very well could be getting iPads sometime in the near future, but that we'll probably have to pay for them ourselves, so I figure I'll hold off on spending that until I know exactly what's happening with that, or even if it's actually happening at all. Other than that I've celebrated by eating some Kinder Eier and buying some Landliebe chocolate milk. I'm also going to journey over to Würzburg today and see the sites over there. We'll see how that goes.

As for the rest of my week it was almost as uneventful as the last week. All the elders in Bamberg did do a special fast on Wednesday that we would be able to find more people. We haven't exactly seen the fruits of that yet, but the other Elders got a new investigator and that was awesome. Elder Swan and I also went to Relief Society yesterday because so much of the ward is on vacation that they needed a translator so Elder Swan did that so I had to go with. It was really interesting.

Well, that's about it. Hope you have an awesome week!!!

Loves,
Elder Son

No comments:

Post a Comment