Monday, July 21, 2014

Germany Week 5

Hey Mom!,

So is Joseph's new car brand spankin' new? Because if it has that new car smell it's hard to imagine it being a new used car. Speaking of which, I had to buy a new used bike today because the gear shifter on my old one completely busted a little over a week ago. Anyway. I hope you understood more of the Spanish church service than I do of the German one. It's not actually that bad because they translate everything into English here in Bamberg. I'm not exactly sure why though. Well it's actually because there's an American Army base here, but it got shut down a few months ago so there are no more American families, so there's not much of a point anymore, but they still do it anyway. I try to use it as a way to learn the German words I don't understand, but that doesn't always work out.

The work here's about like usual. Slow. But we have met with a few people, and one of them, that I don't think I told you about, is named M-. He's from China, so he's a bit skeptical of just about everythihng, but he's really cool, and if he can just start believing in his spiritual promptings he will be golden.

Love you more!!!
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment