Monday, April 4, 2016

Germany week 94

Dear Mum,

This week was pretty swell. General Conference is the best. There was so much in it that I don't even remember what else happened this week. No, I think I remember some things, but Conference was super great. What's more two way super awesome investigators were there. Also a random guy showed up and then we talked with him and set up another appointment, so that's cool.

Anyway, speaking of those two investigators, I don't think I've told you yet because life has been so crazy with other things lately, but they're hopefully getting baptized on Saturday. They're way awesome and are Persian, just like the last two. Serving in Bonn has sure made me appreciate Elder Kearon's talk. I love that man. And I love Persians. They're the best.

Well, that's all I really remember from this week, but let's face it, that's enough stuff for the next month or two, so yeah. Y'all have a nice week now.

Love you more!!!
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment