Monday, January 18, 2016

Germany Week 83

Dear mum,

My week was pretty good. I found I'm getting transferred to Bonn, or more specifically Euskirchen, but I've been told that soon after I get there they'll probably move us to Bonn and the other elders that live there will be still in charge of Euskirchen. That could make the whole situation with getting my Visa extended even more complicated since I'll be moving twice within the next few weeks. We'll see how that goes.

As for the rest of my week, it was pretty good. We had a lesson planned with R, that less active, but it fell through, but he was able to make it to church, so that's totally okay. Our appointment with H, that investigator from the sisters, also fell through, but we are out another appointment, so hopefully that will work out too. On Friday we had an appointment with another investigator, K, and we thought it might be our last because he hasn't been doing much, so it was kind of a make it or break it lesson. It ended up being the most spiritual lesson I've ever had with him and he now seems like he really understands why we're there and what he needs to do, and he seems to want to do it. I'm excited for him. I'm going to miss this city, but Bonn should be great too.

Also, that was my week. Love you more!!! Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment