Monday, January 11, 2016

Germany Week 82

Dear Mom,

Anyway, this could be awkward, because I'm currently trying to extend my visa, and if I do I'll be going home six weeks after that, but if not then I'll be coming home on the 14th. The problem is I now have an appointment to get that done, but it's for the sixteenth of February, which might be too late, and as transfers are this week it's very possible I won't be in Mainz when that appointment comes along. So we'll see what happens with all of that on Saturday. I should know for sure what's happening fairly soon though.

This week was pretty good though. Probably the best moments were on the weekend. On Saturday we met with a less active and at the end after Elder Frickey and I bore our testimonies he asked if he could bear his too. Well of course we let him and it was very simple, but very powerful. 'Twas awesome. Then on Sunday after church we decided to go by on a potential the sisters gave us the other day and what do you know, he was home. What's more he let us right in and after we talked to him a bit about The Book of Mormon we were able to make out another appointment.

Well, that was the highlights of my week.

Love you more!
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment