Monday, October 20, 2014

Germany Week 18

Hey Mom,

My week's been a bit strange. We spent a lot of time doing all that good stuff like walking around talking to people and having appointments, mostly with members, but as my companion is dying next week he's also been writing his mission history. That means I've been getting in a bit of extra study as we sit at the church and he writes about his time on the mission in a nice little story format that President gets from all of the missionaries in their last transfer. Besides that, nothing too much happened this week. We got a call from M2 yesterday and he told us about meeting with the Grafenwöhr elders and about how he felt the Spirit for the first time in forever when he was with them, so that was totally awesome! He is so ready for the gospel, and what's more he's trying really hard to quit smoking, and while it's incredibly tough, he's doing a pretty good job.

Other than that nothing has really happened. On Saturday I should find out who my new companion will be. Should be exciting. I feel like I should write a lot more in my emails, but I really don't know what to put so...

Love you more! Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment