Monday, October 13, 2014

Germany Week 17

Dear Sis. Mom,

My week was pretty good. Nothing too special happened, but we were able to meet with J and B ein paar mal (a few times) this week, and that was awesome. Neither of them are entirely sold on the idea yet, but they seem open to the idea and still want to meet with us, so that's really good. We were also able to get a hold of M2 again. Unfortunately his life has somehow gotten worse since the last time we spoke, but he should be able to meet with the Elders in Grafenwöhr, and he still seems like he wants to get baptized, so I'm super excited about that. I'm just sad I won't be able to teach him personally.

Other than that, I was able to watch the last session of Conference this week, and that was awesome! I especially loved Elder Bednar's talk. That man is der Hammer. I love General Conference, and I can't wait to be able to study all of those talks over again and get even more inspired.

Church is True! You're great!
Love you more!
Elder Isaac



Also, we went with a Neubekehrt (new convert) to an Orgel (Organ) recital in Dom (cathedral) the other day. That place is gorgeous. Let me tell you, I've been in a few Cathedrals in my days, but this one is the prettiest, in my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment