Monday, June 23, 2014

Germany Week 1

It's been a crazy week (well, more than a week) So much has happened and I probably won't remember most of it. Elder Swan's pretty awesome and Bamberg is absolutely beautiful, though I can't say it looks all that medieval, nor does it smell like beer*. Thank goodness. Elder Swan and I are whitewashing in, so at the moment the work is a bit slow and we've mostly been doing contacting which is crazy, especially since Elder Swan enjoys making me contact the people he thinks will make me the most uncomfortable. There was also a guy that just randomly walked up to us on the first day and seemed really interested and even randomly texted us that night. Unfortunately he didn't come to church and hasn't contacted us since, so we're not really sure what's going on there anymore.

That picture** was just from a random lady who works in the Dallas Airport, but lives in Bountiful or something, so she really likes missionaries. She bought Elder Tischner and I some Ice cream and then sent pictures of us to our mothers because she knew it would make you happy. She sent out a missionary herself, so she knows your pain.

I'm sure a lot more happened, but I can't think of it so...
Loves! Have a dandy week!

Elder Isaac

*Isaac's mom googled Bamberg and learned it was famous for being medieval like and having a lot of breweries, so she asked if it smelled like beer.
**see MTC Week 6

No comments:

Post a Comment