Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MTC Week One

My weeks been pretty good, my companion as well as all my district sind "Der Hammer."  Brother Davis and Sister Pingree, who are my teachers, are both amazing, and you can tell they really care about us, so it's good even if it's sometimes a bit dull saying German phrases I already know over and over again.

I don't know much what else to say, since I think I told you everything I can think of on Sunday, so...
Um... So our "investigator" is named Angelo.  He's pretty cool.  We challenged him to be baptized yesterday, and he sort of accepted.  He said he wasn't sure it was true yet, but he would pray about it, and if he found out it was true he would be baptized.  We meet with him for the last time tomorrow and I think he'll probably accept, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Ooo, also Elder L. Tom Perry came and spoke to us yesterday, and I sang in the choir for it.  We sang Nearer My God To Thee, and it was AMAZING!!!  I love that song so much.  Also Elder Perry's talk was super spiritual.  The moment he got up I could just feel so intensely that this man was an apostle of God, that he knew this church was true, and by extension, this church is true.

Anyway, I don't really have anything else to say, sorry if my letter's a bit short.

Love you more!
Elder Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment