Monday, May 16, 2016

Germany Week 100

Dear Mum,

This week wasn't all that exciting. More or less the same as every other week. We had a few appointments, but most of them fell through. Ah, well, there's always next week. Most of the Neubekehrte are doing pretty well, though I'm still worried about that family. They're still struggling a little bit, but they're at least doing a little better than before.

The only really noteworthy thing this week happened on Saturday. We went by on a man we doored into a few weeks ago, who said we could come back sometime. When he opened the door, he informed us that he was not going to be able to be converted, but he would talk to us anyway, so we did. We ended up talking for quite a while about various topics, but in the end he ended up being right and politely refused to take a copy of The Book of Mormon, though he thanked us for the conversation. As I walked away from that house though, I had the overwhelming feeling of love for that man and I felt the Spirit tell me that The Lord had a plan for that man and that I had just played a part in that plan. It was such an amazing feeling and I hope I can have it again in these next few weeks.

Love you more!!!
Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment